Sunday, October 12, 2014

Just when you need it..

Have you come across situation when there is something going on in your mind, you are trying to find answers or at least bring yourself to peace by arguing in your own head rather than speaking and discussing with someone else? I do run into such situations occasionally. And today, as I was struggling with my thoughts, this is what I came across.

Image Credits: Robin Sharma (Author)

Reading this, I felt as if I found a solution (Just when I needed it!). Probably not the answer though. But also acknowledging the fact, that in life, it is not always possible to get answers to all our questions. So, in such situations, even getting a solution that pulls you out of the what-why spiral helps.

Any comments, thoughts? 

- Dippy



Post a Comment